A new generation, high-speed Zoid that holds the key to victory in the war on the Dark Continent of Nyx!
A constant favorite in wishlist surveys, the Wolf Type Zoid König Wolf is finally joining the HMM Zoids lineup! Masashi Katahira has given this Zoid a fearless new HMM look that also blends nicely with its original design.
The new design and separation of parts make it not only easy to color-code and assemble but also put into intimidating, action-packed poses.
- The cockpit hatch on the head can open and close and holds the included pilot figure.
- The headgear allows for both forward and back movement as well as unobstructed left and right neck movement even when it's not deployed.
- The cables that connect the head to the chest and the chest to the waist are made of soft material.
- The Zoid Core inside the chest is removable.
- The back features 5mm hardpoints by default. Different armor can be attached, including customized parts sold separately.
- The base of the Double-Barreled Multi-Dischargers can be raised, and the guns can be deployed on either side. They can also move up and down.
- A 5mm connection point compatible with the separately sold Flying Base Neo is provided in the lower part of the abdomen, allowing the model to be displayed in action poses.
- A large selection of newly created decals for emblems and caution marks are included, so users can fine-tune the look of their Zoid!
Note: This is a 1/72 scale plastic model kit that requires assembly.
Shipping: Free within the USA for Full Payment Preorders
Will I be charged immediately?
All preorders are charged at the time of payment.
What is an Early Bird Preorder?
Tokullectibles sometimes offers discounted rates for the first few orders of a new release. The price typically includes shipping as well. Once they are sold, these are no longer available.
What is a Tentative Preorder?
Some (typically very hot) items are subject to allocation. This means, though we request a certain amount, we're not always guaranteed to get as many as requested (or any at all). These items are listed as Tentative Preorders.
As more of our requested quantities become confirmed, we will reach out and notify those affected. If we are unable to secure enough to cover some or all orders, we will also reach out. Full refunds will be issued for any preorders unable to be fulfilled.
NOTE: Tentative Preorders should not be considered confirmed preorders unless we contact you to state as much.
If I pay a deposit, how much will I owe?
Deposit preorders will owe the balance of the Full Payment preorder price at the time of the order (as prices can fluctuate, often increasing) as well as the cost of shipping. You will receive an invoice for the balance due once the items arrive and are ready to be shipped to you.
When does my item release?
When ordering, please note the release month listed on the page. For Premium Bandai items, the exact date of release is usually revealed at the beginning of that month.
We regularly add release dates to our Release Calendar
When will Tokullectibles ship my preorder?
Tokullectibles typically receives items approximately 7-10 days after they release in Japan. As most toku items release on a Saturday, that usually means they will ship to you by the following Thursday or Friday. Please keep in mind that customs and holidays can delay these timelines. Please keep an eye on the Facebook page for updates.
How long to I have to pay the balance of my preorder?
Once you receive an invoice for the balance, Tokullectibles allows for 2 weeks without communication before the item is forfeit. If you need additional time to pay, please reach out as soon as possible.
What if my address changes?
If your address changes before your preorder ships, please send us a message so that it can be updated and noted. Updating your address on the balance invoice sent will NOT result in the shipping address being changed for the original order.
Can I cancel my preorder?
Tokullectibles orders inventory based on customer demand, and for low-volume items, directly in response to it. Therefore, preorders are generally non-refundable, though some allowances can be made.
Please note that cancellations can lead to current and future preorders being declined at our discretion. Please be aware that for special order items like clothes and many Premium Bandai items, cancellation is not possible. Abandoned preorders forfeit their deposit.
Non-refundable preorders returned to sender are not eligible for refund and may be assessed additional shipping fees.
Will I receive campaign bonuses?
Very often purchase campaigns apply to in-store purchases and are not always honored on wholesale purchases. That said, if Tokullectibles receives free campaign bonus items with any item, they will be provided to customers on a first-come, first-served basis free of charge.
There may also be instances where items are available to purchase with the campaign item guaranteed. These may be at higher prices due to needing to be purchased at retail.
What is the difference between USA and Japanese releases?The American releases of products are typically exactly the same but tend to be priced lower. What's best for you can vary on your personal tastes.
Some pros include:
- Lower pricing
- English instructions (for some, not all releases)
Some cons include:
- Later release date
- Potentially different packaging (for the box collectors)
- Opened/modified packaging (the shipping box is sometimes opened to include translated instructions. Stickers with domestic support and care instructions can be added to packaging)
Sometimes we can offer a product with both a domestic and international release. Though the specifics may change, here are some key differences:
- The Japanese release will be sourced from Japan and be just as it is released there
- The USA release will be imported through a distributor and thus may contain translated instructions and will benefit from domestic support should something go wrong with your item
- USA releases typically trail the Japanese release by 1-2 months, however they do not receive firm release dates. Dates provided are estimates only and can vary based on various factors
- BOTH releases are available to ship worldwide
If you care about getting the product as authentic as possible, or as soon as possible, then you'll likely want the Japanese release. However, if price and domestic warranty support are more important and you are willing to wait, you'll benefit from the USA release.