This Lightning Collection Zord Ascension Project Astro Megazord (MZ-0602) is a premium, collectible figure made with an incredible attention to detail and the love of true fans of Power Rangers and awesome giant robots
Staying true to the 1:144 scale, this guy is massive compared to the Dino Megazord!
It also comes with 14 Accessories, including little ranger figures in their classic Megazord-summoning pose!
- THE FIRST IN SPACE ZORD ASCENSION PROJECT FIGURE: Let’s rocket! It’s time to bring the In Space Rangers’ Megazord into the Lightning Collection
- 1:144-SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE: The Astro Megazord will fit right in with already-existing displays
- INCLUDES THE ASTRO MEGASHIP AND ASTRO MEGASHUTTLE: Dock the two components to form the Astro Megazord
- THE ULTIMATE DISPLAY PIECE, PART 1: Incredible detailing and specialized paint techniques to highlight the details of the Astro Megazord
- A UNIQUE UNBOXING EXPERIENCE: We’re transporting you to the Zord Ascension Project and putting you inside the cockpit with premium packaging unlike anything you’ve seen before from Power Rangers
- THE ULTIMATE DISPLAY PIECE, PART 2: The Astro Megazord comes with premium accessories including the Astro Megazord Saber and Shield
Shipping: Free within the USA for Full Payment and Early Bird Preorders
Will I be charged immediately?
All preorders are charged at the time of payment.
What is an Early Bird Preorder?
Tokullectibles sometimes offers discounted rates for the first few orders of a new release. The price typically includes shipping as well. Once they are sold, these are no longer available.
What is a Tentative Preorder?
Some (typically very hot) items are subject to allocation. This means, though we request a certain amount, we're not always guaranteed to get as many as requested (or any at all). These items are listed as Tentative Preorders.
As more of our requested quantities become confirmed, we will reach out and notify those affected. If we are unable to secure enough to cover some or all orders, we will also reach out. Full refunds will be issued for any preorders unable to be fulfilled.
NOTE: Tentative Preorders should not be considered confirmed preorders unless we contact you to state as much.
If I pay a deposit, how much will I owe?
Deposit preorders will owe the balance of the Full Payment preorder price at the time of the order (as prices can fluctuate, often increasing) as well as the cost of shipping. You will receive an invoice for the balance due once the items arrive and are ready to be shipped to you.
When does my item release?
When ordering, please note the release month listed on the page. For Premium Bandai items, the exact date of release is usually revealed at the beginning of that month.
We regularly add release dates to our Release Calendar
When will Tokullectibles ship my preorder?
Tokullectibles typically receives items approximately 7-10 days after they release in Japan. As most toku items release on a Saturday, that usually means they will ship to you by the following Thursday or Friday. Please keep in mind that customs and holidays can delay these timelines. Please keep an eye on the Facebook page for updates.
How long to I have to pay the balance of my preorder?
Once you receive an invoice for the balance, Tokullectibles allows for 2 weeks without communication before the item is forfeit. If you need additional time to pay, please reach out as soon as possible.
What if my address changes?
If your address changes before your preorder ships, please send us a message so that it can be updated and noted. Updating your address on the balance invoice sent will NOT result in the shipping address being changed for the original order.
Can I cancel my preorder?
Tokullectibles orders inventory based on customer demand, and for low-volume items, directly in response to it. Therefore, preorders are generally non-refundable, though some allowances can be made.
Please note that cancellations can lead to current and future preorders being declined at our discretion. Please be aware that for special order items like clothes and many Premium Bandai items, cancellation is not possible. Abandoned preorders forfeit their deposit.
Non-refundable preorders returned to sender are not eligible for refund and may be assessed additional shipping fees.
Will I receive campaign bonuses?
Very often purchase campaigns apply to in-store purchases and are not always honored on wholesale purchases. That said, if Tokullectibles receives free campaign bonus items with any item, they will be provided to customers on a first-come, first-served basis free of charge.
There may also be instances where items are available to purchase with the campaign item guaranteed. These may be at higher prices due to needing to be purchased at retail.
What is the difference between USA and Japanese releases?The American releases of products are typically exactly the same but tend to be priced lower. What's best for you can vary on your personal tastes.
Some pros include:
- Lower pricing
- English instructions (for some, not all releases)
Some cons include:
- Later release date
- Potentially different packaging (for the box collectors)
- Opened/modified packaging (the shipping box is sometimes opened to include translated instructions. Stickers with domestic support and care instructions can be added to packaging)