Rendered in faithful life-sized 1/1 scale detail, Ranka Lee's Microphone from "Macross F" joins the PROPLICA series!
This Proplica features accurate sculpting, coloring, and distinctive ribbon decorations. The power switch and others serve to trigger dialogue, music, instrumentals, and infrared communications modes.
Three solo songs are built-in, and by triggering infrared communications mode, you can activate two instrumentals for singing duets. The dialogue mode plays back some of Ranka's famous lines, which you can enjoy on their own or during songs.
You can also combine the duet mode with the PROPLICA Sheryl Nome's Microphone (sold separately), playing Sheryl and Ranka's lines through the microphone, immersing you in a virtual live concert experience! Plus, you can even use the instrumental mode to jump in with your own lyrics whenever you want to take over either of their parts.
The PROPLICA Macross F Microphone series turns your tabletop into a virtual convert venue!
In the Box:
- Stand connector
- Instructions / extras booklet
- This product does not have a voice amplification function.
- This product contains a jack that allows it to be connected to an external speaker device.
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (sold separately)
Shipping: Free within the USA for Full Payment Preorders
Sometimes we can offer a product with both a domestic and international release. Though the specifics may change, here are some key differences:
- The Japanese release will be sourced from Japan and be just as it is released there
- The USA release will be imported through a distributor and thus may contain translated instructions and will benefit from domestic support should something go wrong with your item
- USA releases typically trail the Japanese release by 1-2 months, however they do not receive firm release dates. Dates provided are estimates only and can vary based on various factors
- BOTH releases are available to ship worldwide
If you care about getting the product as authentic as possible, or as soon as possible, then you'll likely want the Japanese release. However, if price and domestic warranty support are more important and you are willing to wait, you'll benefit from the USA release.